Douglas - Sara

Hello!

At the end of last year, Douglas released a new line of polishes called Absolute Nails. Some of them are said to be dupes for famous Chanel polishes and all the colors look really pretty.
I chose a white polish with a strong gold shimmer, called Sara 07.
All the photos are taken under artificial light, without flash.

Douglas Absolute Nails - Sara 07.








Final verdict: I felt in love with this classic, clean, and elegant polish. It's a white pearl polish with a really strong gold shimmer.When I was applying it, I was wondering if it was not rather a light gold polish with a white base. It has a pearl finish but not in the bad terms of it. It looks rather elegant and it was not tricky to apply. I applied 3 coats here to get full opacity and a nice and even look. Application was easy and flawless. The brush is a pro-wide type, with the same dimensions as an OPI brush. I wore it for 4 days without chipping. So I'm really pleased with this polish. The quality is really nice.
It's supposed to be a dupe for Chanel Pearl Drop. I don't have it but according to the pictures of Pearl Drop I've seen online, they indeed seem to be really close. You can find a list of Douglas-Chanel dupes here.

Purchase info
Douglas  Absolute Nails polishes can be purchased online at Douglas (German website for € 4.95 / 11 ml, Swiss website for CHF 6,90 / 11 ml) or in their local shops.
Douglas is a European fragrance and cosmetic retailer.
You have read this article douglas / white with the title Douglas - Sara. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/douglas-sara.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Douglas - Sara"

Post a Comment