Skittles Mani Part 3: Skittle Madness!!

Skittles again you ask? Why YES! This time I decided to go sparkly :)
So on the layers are as follows:
  • China Glaze Happy Go Lucky + BYS Pot of Gold
  • China Glaze Four Leaf Clover + BYS Glitter Dazzling
  • China Glaze High Hopes + BYS Kinky Pink
  • Zoya Mira + BYS Silver Moon
  • Zoya Breezi + BYS Out of the Blue
Then I added a very thick coat of Seche Vite to even out the glitters.

These photo's were taken in artificial light later that night.

 Glitter Skittles in Artificial Light

  Glitter Skittles in Artificial Light

 Glitter Skittles in Artificial Light
Blurry shot for the holographic glitters!!

Then the next morning I took these photo's in the sunlight.

  Glitter Skittles in Natural Light

 Glitter Skittles in Natural Light

 Glitter Skittles in Natural Light
Blurry shot for the holographic glitters!!  
 
When my nephew came over he was showing me how good he was at his colours by identifying them from my nails! When I asked him what his favourite one was he replied "the sparkly one"! Oh to be four again :P On the other hand - hehe see what I did there! - my one year old nephew decided they look yummy and kept trying to eat my fingers! So which was your favourite skittle manicure?
You have read this article NAIL ART / SKITTLE with the title Skittles Mani Part 3: Skittle Madness!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/02/skittles-mani-part-3-skittle-madness.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Skittles Mani Part 3: Skittle Madness!!"

Post a Comment