PLS READ!!!! ATTENTION @ ACCESORIES!!!!

You may have noticed that I've been MIA for the past week.. It is because last week I discovered a blogsite "accesories". She's been grabbing all my posts including the captions and everything that comes with it and then reposts them in her blog. It's like her blog is a mirror site of my blog.

@accesories, I don't know why you're doing these things... But it is "very unethical" and entirely unacceptable... You will be able to read this for sure.. You owe me an apology and an explanation.. and it better be good.. I demand that you erase all my nail art pics from your blog. Respect my work and everyone else's.
You have read this article with the title PLS READ!!!! ATTENTION @ ACCESORIES!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/pls-read-attention-accesories.html. Thanks!

No comment for "PLS READ!!!! ATTENTION @ ACCESORIES!!!!"

Post a Comment