Pirate inspirated nails

Hi there~

Today I tried a Pirate inspired nail art.




Here are the polishes I used for that.
Konad-black, Nothing Else Metals (Essence), It Blue My Mind (Catrice), 661 (MNY), What's With The Cattitude (OPI)

As a base, I used Number 661 by MNY (Maybelline NY) which is a shimmery and metallic blue polish. It's a rather bright polish which is really shiny...a very nice colour!

For a full review on this polish, see my 661 MNY review (coming soon, I'll put a link as soon as I've done it).

Then I sponged one of the upper edge of the nail with a darker colour (It Blue My Mind by Catrice) to show the darkness of the night. I also added some lighter blue (What's With The Cattitude by OPI) to create a gradation from the index to the ring finger.


Next step is the stamping part! I used BM plate 13 for the bats and 10 for the whole nail pattern which symbolizes a treasure! For stamping I used Konad black polish and Nothing Else Metals by Essence. The last one is a magnetic polish but it works perfectly well for stamping. It's a kind of dust goldish polish, quite pretty!
Finally I added some pearls to enhance the treasure effect and that's it!




Hope you like it!
You have read this article BLUE / BM / catrice / ESSENCE / KONAD / OPI with the title Pirate inspirated nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/pirate-inspirated-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for " Pirate inspirated nails"

Post a Comment