First Love Piano

Hi guys,
This design was requested by Nill.. I didn't hesitated to make it when she requested for it because it reminded me of my friend when I was in college, her name is Laurice. She's a very talented musician/artist. She's like a sister to me. We've been through good and bad times. She loves to play the piano, and is very good in freehand drawing.. But I haven't seen her for a long time.. I miss her so much.. Hope she's doing fine... ☺
Materials Used:
white pumpkin nail polish
black ianti
konad black special polish
bundle monster BM207
Hope you like them.. God bless you all ♥
You have read this article black and white / bm207 / bundle monster image plate / KONAD / love / NAIL ART / notd / piano / ROSE with the title First Love Piano. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-love-piano.html. Thanks!

No comment for "First Love Piano"

Post a Comment