CARONIA SWATCHES

Hi all, have you tried the newest collection from caronia and san san cosmetics? Caronia just released their Sweet Bliss Collection, I really like them, one thing I noticed from their sweet bliss collection, the colors are great and opaque.. It reminds me of the "Up and Away Collection" by China Glaze.. Btw, here are the photo swatches .. Hope you like them!
FIRST CRUSH
2nd to my fave color from the collex.
BABY PINK
it's a jelly polish in this photo I applied 4 coats..
SWEET SURPRISE
the color is nice but I'm having problems applying it, a bit too thick..
SUN KISSED
it's light orange. I love it!
ON THE GO
this is my favorite from among the six colors. I really like it..
SUMMER FLING
I also like the color of this n.p. very opaque with just 1-2 coats. One of my fave.
CARONIA SWEET BLISS COLLECTION
NOTE: I bought all products stated with my own money.. and my comments are based on my own opinion.

wait for the sansan swatches on my next post.. Thanks..
God Bless you all! ☺
You have read this article caronia sweet bliss / NAIL ART / nail polish swatches / san san cosmetics with the title CARONIA SWATCHES. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/caronia-swatches.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CARONIA SWATCHES"

Post a Comment