NEW BUNDLE MONSTER

Hi all, I received my prize package yesterday from Bundle Monster. I didn't expected that it would arrive this early... I like the newly released BM plates, the full design is much bigger than the previous collection of BM plates and even bigger than the konad image plates. I also like the back side of the i.p. The edges aren't sharp because of the protective sticker pre-installed..
I really like them all, especially all the full designs.. Yay, here's what I made, I named it "square tiled". BTW, I scanned all the BM plates . Hope you like them.. God Bless you all..
COMPARISON

You have read this article bundle monster image plate / new BM plates with the title NEW BUNDLE MONSTER. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/new-bundle-monster.html. Thanks!

No comment for "NEW BUNDLE MONSTER"

Post a Comment