I'M BACK

Hi all,
Here are the Nail art that I made these past 2 weeks. Thanks guys for all the comments and concerns about my last post. It was really much appreciated..Especially those on facebook.. Thanks also for the gift that you sent me sis... You know who you are.. I love them all very much!
btw, I hope no one will steal my posted pics this time.. ☺ You can recreate or adapt my design ... But please, do not use them for any purpose without asking first for my permission.. Respect my work as I do with yours... Anyway.. In my first design it was supposed to be "China Eyes" instead of "Japanese Dolls". The reason behind this is because there was an unexpected brownout while I'm working with it in photoshop.. So the initial title that I put was automatically saved before I could change it to "China Eyes"... ☻
Second is "notebook nail art design". This is one of my fav nailart.. The 3rd is "Chanel" inspired nails, and last but not the lease is "Laces" my NOTD... Hope you like them all! God bless
P.S. Stay tuned for my next post.. :)
Thanks Zarina for tagging me as Kreativ Blogger Award! ♥


You have read this article bling bling / chanel nail art / china eyes / japanese doll / KONAD / lace / NAIL ART / notebook with the title I'M BACK. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-back.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'M BACK"

Post a Comment