Favourite Neutral

Hi there~

Today I will present the nail polish that became my favourite neutral polish! This is Jules by Zoya.
Jules is part of the Zoya Intimate Collection that was released for spring 2011.  







Jules is described by Zoya as "a sparkling neutral light taupe with gold, silver and champagne metallic shimmer. A new modern metallic that gives an ultra-luxe look." I totally agree with this definition! It's a champange toned polish with light brown and gold shimmer. Once one my nails, I realised this is a perfect neutral colour although it's a gold-champagne shade. It makes your nails very classy, sophisticated and neat! It's a work appropriate colour that keeps a subtle and original look.

Jules (Zoya), 3 coats, with top coat


Jules (Zoya), 3 coats, with top coat

Jules (Zoya), 3 coats, with top coat



Here is a close up!


Can you see the golden shimmer and at the same time, there is a kind of silver undertone...? It's really pretty! I really love this nail polish! It's among my top 5! Application was flawless. I used 3 coats but you could go with 2. It dires really fast. Top coat gives more depth and brighteness to the polish so don't forget this last step!

Finally, after a couple of days wearing Jules, I wanted to see what it looked like with Silver Shatter on top, before taking Jules off. This was just to see if the combo was good or not so forgive me for any tip wear...






You have read this article BROWN / champagne / shatter / SILVER / ZOYA with the title Favourite Neutral. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/favourite-neutral.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Favourite Neutral"

Post a Comment