Absolutely Alice - OPI

Here is the nail polish that completely throws me into OPI craziness! I remember how amazed I watched at it online for the first time and how mesmerized I was when looking on my nails polished with the magnificent "Absolutely Alice"! AA is a polish from the 2010 Alice in Wonderland collection. It's a royal blue glitter polish with tons of glitters in a clear base. There are so many glitters that you can easily achieve full opacity.



And what I also like with this nail polish is that it describes perfectly well our little and pretty Alice. Blue for her dress and gold for her hair! OPI, with their funny names and gorgeous nail designs, always tell us a story and take us into a wonderful world! And that's why I love OPI nail polishes!


Simmer and Shimmer (Burlesque collection) is also a blue glitter nail polish but quite different in the sense that it  is much more silvery. I will show a swatch tomorrow.
You have read this article BLUE / GLITTER / OPI with the title Absolutely Alice - OPI. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/05/absolutely-alice-opi.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Absolutely Alice - OPI"

Post a Comment