1 WEEK NOTDS'

Hi all! I miss blogging, I've been busy this week because my kid started going to school...Anyway, I have lots of Notds that I wanna share with you guys, the first photo is my entry on polishhoarderdisorder weekly challenge, it was fun for me to participate on her weekly challenge, the theme is analogous, e.g yellow, yellow-green, green
In my design I used sponge technique in diagonal pattern, then stamped it with konad m70 on the cuticle portion and konad m81 image plate on the tip..
Analogous Mani



I like this pink shade nail polish,very opaque after 2 coats, some pink shade nail polish make my hand appear a bit dark but this one is perfect for my skin tone. I also like the tiny glits...The bottle is very cute too..The one thing I don't like in this nail polish is rough finish.




china glaze flying dragon
konad m78
white special polish
thefaceshop top coat

small haul

The difference between the two nail polish. The nail polish in the left side picture has tiny blue rainbow glitters.. But it is not very visible here in the pix.

Hope you like them! Happy weekend everyone! God Bless

You have read this article analogous / CHINA GLAZE / konad m70 / konad m78 / konad m81 with the title 1 WEEK NOTDS'. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/1-week-notds_19.html. Thanks!

No comment for "1 WEEK NOTDS'"

Post a Comment