Orly Lemonade

Hi all!

I just realized I haven't written a post about Orly Lemonade alone! Whoops.. Well, here it is :)

orly lemonade pastel yellow nail polish cremeOrly Lemonade, three coats in daylight. Lemonade is a pretty pastel yellow creme, a little more yellow irl. Pastels tend to be streaky at first and this one was no exception, but all evened out in three coats.

orly lemonade pastel yellow nail polish cremeOrly Lemonade, three coats in the shade. The color is more accurate in this picture since it isn't as washed out. I'm really starting to like pastel yellow polishes, they sure as hell are growing on me!

Application was good. I like the Orly brush; it's not as big as the OPI ProWide brush but it's easy to work with. Drying time was good.

And because I like it so much, here's my sugar sweet summery mani again:

orly lemonade pixy stix hex glitter nailart viva la nailsTo read about the products I used in this mani besides Orly Lemonade, please read Sugar Sweet Summer Manicure.

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article CREME / ORLY / PASTEL / YELLOW with the title Orly Lemonade. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/orly-lemonade.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Orly Lemonade"

Post a Comment