Gothic Lavender

Hi all! I'm glad you like my Lolita inspired nails in my previous post! Thanks for all the sweet comments! and as I promised to Miss Locke of locofashion when she requested that I do more lace design.. So here it is, miss Locke! Hope you like it!
In my design, I used more dark color compared to my previous mani...
I used purple and black combination in diagonal pattern, then I used lace sticker, fimos and rhinestones...that's it! :)
P.S
wow I had 282 followers 18 more and I will reach 300 followers! Thanks to all...
God Bless you all!



Materials Used:


Thanks
hueandme-jan for tagging me as Cherry on top Award!
You have read this article fimo / lace / lolita / ORLY / rbl / RHINESTONES / thefaceshop with the title Gothic Lavender. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/gothic-lavender.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gothic Lavender"

Post a Comment