My nails #8 and update...

Hey guys, I know it's been a while. I finished my practical exam last Sunday and my computer packed up on me...boo. But the hubby picked one up so here I am! And I had my orientation class for artificial nails. We got our kits UV lamp, drill, gels...fun! I'm so excited, we get our acrylic stuff on Sunday and we get to start doing gels on Sunday too!

I'll let you guys know how that goes (o_O) Anywho, here are some nails from a few weeks ago that I did but didn't get the chance to post. Really simple...I wanted to add rhinestones up near the cuticle, but knew it would be too hard to remove before classes :(

Anywho, I gotta run and do some grocery shopping. I'll talk to you guys really soon!
You have read this article with the title My nails #8 and update.... You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-nails-8-and-update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My nails #8 and update..."

Post a Comment