OPI Summer Flutter Collection 2010 - Swatches and Review

Today I have for you a cute little summer collection from OPI. The weather outside is just right for these shades, so lets have a look at them.

OPI says: OPI is all "aflutter" this summer with four new lacquer shades inspired by the brilliance and whimsy of butterflies!
"These sizzling pinks, orange, and turquoise look amazing against summer skin," says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. "And whether you pair them with flip flops and your favorite bikini or a slinky mini with high-heeled sandals, they add a burst of exotic, tropical color to your style!"

The swatches are all without a base or top coat and are in natural daylight (no sun or lightbox).

FLOWER TO FLOWER
A beautiful bright pink with silver shimmer. Reminds me of ice cream. Just a perfect shade for summer. Application was flawless, three coats.

FLIT A BIT
Super bright orange creme. I am not much an orange person but after trying OPI Hot & Spicy I am starting to fall in love. And now I have this beauty here. Also very pretty, screaming summer is here :) Three coats and flawless aplication.

WING IT!
Love the color and idea of this one. Sadly it isn´t opaque even after three coats. I will try layering it in my next post. Still I have to say that this polish pretty and unique.

CATCH ME IN YOUR NET
I saved the best for the end. LOVE this! It is such a beautiful mermaid color. And so perfect for summer, I will be taking this one on my holidays for sure. Three coats.

I like this collection very much. The only downside is the sheerness of Wing It! but as I said, I will try some layering experiments. The formula on all of these was just perfect. Love the OPI brush :) These are already in stores, so go and get your nails ready for summer. Oh, and the good part is that all four of these can be found in the mini set. Great for traveling!
P.S. In my next posts I will be comparing these to see if there are any dupes :) stay tuned.

What do you think about the Summer Flutter Collection?
  
pollcode.com free polls
* the product(s) in this post were sent to me by the manufacturer or their PR company.
You have read this article Blue/Green / CREME / GLITTER / OPI / ORANGE / PINK with the title OPI Summer Flutter Collection 2010 - Swatches and Review. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/opi-summer-flutter-collection-2010.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI Summer Flutter Collection 2010 - Swatches and Review"

Post a Comment