New Layout!

Hi all!

It's finally there, my new blog layout! As you can see, I decided to do something completely different and thanks to Michèle's help I finally put it together today :)



There are changes in color (obviously), but also in the setup of this layout. I now have seperate tabs for different pages and I will be adding one or two more tabs in the next couple of days.

Also, I also added Formspring to my blog. Feel free to ask me anything!

There are a ton of changes behind the scenes, which you will probably not even notice but those changes will make me easier to find through google and such.

Feel free to say what you think of my new blog layout by commenting on this post :)
You have read this article Nailswatches Talk with the title New Layout!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/new-layout.html. Thanks!

No comment for "New Layout!"

Post a Comment