Kiko Sparkle Touch

Hi all!

I just realized I didn't even post this one, even though I wore it a couple of weeks ago; shame on me! This is one of the polishes that I picked up when we went polish hunting in Germany. I believe it only has a number, but since there's a sticker on the cap saying 'sparkle touch', I decided to call this post that way :P

Kiko #2 002 Sparkle Touch Glitter Topcoat Ciaté Fun FairKiko #2 Sparkle Touch, two coats over Ciaté Fun Fair in daylight. Kiko #2 Sparkle Touch is a glitter topper in a clear base that's packed with hex glitter and a few smaller particles. The glitters remind me of fish scales or something.. They flash between pink and aqua, which is kinda cool. I have to add that this looks a bit dull in my pic and it looks way more sparkly irl. It's to sheer to use alone, but could just spice up a slightly boring mani..

Application was good and I didn't have any issues with the drying time. Kiko polishes are available in Italy and in Kiko stores. I believe I only paid € 1,90 for a bottle of 11ml so that's a great deal! I picked up another Kiko that I will be showing you soon as well :)

Thanks for stopping by!
You have read this article Ciaté / CREME / GLITTER / Kiko / PINK with the title Kiko Sparkle Touch. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/kiko-sparkle-touch.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kiko Sparkle Touch"

Post a Comment