konad m78 and m72 + few pix of jaem

Hi all, a simple KOTD and a few pix of my son, everyday, he's very excited about going to school, and I'm very happy that he's enjoying his studies, it seems that he adjusted quite well.. So far so good! Eventhough sometimes I have to manage my time for Jaem and also for Jamir my 7month old baby.. After he gets home from school, he always tells me about the new things that he learned... We love Jaem so much, he's very thoughtful and a very loving son, he's also a very protective brother to Jamir... He looks very cute and handsome in his school uniform. :)

indoor close-up

sally hansen chocolate nut
white special polish
konad m78 image plate
tfs top coat

indoor close-up

sassy color pussy red
white special polish
konad m72 image plate
tfs top coat

Hope you like them! God Bless you all!!!
You have read this article jaem / konad m72 / konad m78 / kotd / SALLY HANSEN / sassy color with the title konad m78 and m72 + few pix of jaem. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/konad-m78-and-m72-few-pix-of-jaem.html. Thanks!

No comment for "konad m78 and m72 + few pix of jaem"

Post a Comment