OPI Catch Me In Your Net versus Zoya Charla

As I promised I bring you a comparison of one of the shades from the new OPI summer collection. If you missed my swatches, have a look here. Now my favourite shade from the collection was Catch Me In Your Net, I love colors like this and obviously I also have a shade that is very similar...Zoya Charla. Similar? Well I would call them nearly dupes. As you can see from my picture you can´t tell the difference much. Both of them are three coats. I would say that Zoya is a tad more opaque, on the other side I like the OPI brush more.


bottle pictures
You have read this article Blue/Green / Comparison/Srovnání / OPI / ZOYA with the title OPI Catch Me In Your Net versus Zoya Charla. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2010/06/opi-catch-me-in-your-net-versus-zoya.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI Catch Me In Your Net versus Zoya Charla"

Post a Comment