Ulta3 Haul!

I mentioned in an earlier post that Coles had Ulta3 polishes on sale for AUD$1 and I of course took advantage and picked several colours up :) So what did  I grab?..

First of all I needed a white that wasn't like water since my Revlon White On White is terrible to use for any nail art :( The other colours were just so pretty I had to grab them!

Ulta3 Lily White, Honolulu, Watermelon and Party Shoes

I was hoping to get other glitters but my local Coles only had the blue glitter :( Again I got most of these to use for nail art.

Ulta3 Eighties Fuchsia, Hollywood, Blue Glitter and Mermaid Green
There were a few other colours I had been hoping to get but they weren't available at my local Coles and I haven't yet gone visiting other ones to see what they have. Did anyone else pick up any of the Ulta3 polishes from their Coles?

You have read this article NAIL HAUL with the title Ulta3 Haul!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/ulta3-haul.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ulta3 Haul!"

Post a Comment