Snow Angel

Hello!!

Snow Angel by Lynnderella is problably one of the polishes I wanted the most when I first saw swatches of it! So I was super happy when I got it!

I layered it over 3 coats OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!, a dreamy white jelly.







Final verdict: The name of this polish is just so perfect. It looks so etheral, it could have been made in heaven. In another way, it also looks like some snow that is falling on your nails. It's a very delicate and sophisticated polish in my opinion. There are tones of glitters but it still look elegant because the glitters are not the in-your-face type of glitters. Here I perhaps overdid it because I used 3 coats of Snow Angel. I kept adding and adding glitters because I was so fascinated by them lol I think 1 thick coat or 2 thinner coats would have done the job as well! As with most Lynnderella, the formula was a real dream and the polish was easy to apply.
Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Snow Angel is a milky base (so it's not a clear base) packed with small and medium hexagonal, and medium squre glitters.


Purchase info
Lynnderella polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. Lynnderella polishes are $15 each. To buy them, you have to send your wishlist to Llarowe. The wishlists are accepted only at defined time. You can follow Llarowe on Facebook. Information will be given when new wishlists are accepted.
You have read this article gli / JELLY / lynnderella / OPI / white with the title Snow Angel. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/snow-angel.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Snow Angel"

Post a Comment