Ludurana Quartzo

Hello!
I hope you're all feeling great! Today I have a pretty and yummy-looking polish to show you. I got this polish in a swap with the lovely Laura from Brasil! This polish is Ludurana Quartzo. I think you all know the brand Ludurana now. In case you don't, it's a Brazilian brand that does a lot of very fun polishes, from holographic to flakies and multichrome polishes. Their polishes are 3 free.

Quartzo is part of the Marmorizado collection. Marmorizado means marbled (according to google translator, sorry I don't speak Portuguese). This collection is basically made of creme polishes with tiny glitters in them. I like calling this type of polish "yogurt polishes" because they look really yummy and remind me of a yogurt with small pieces of fruit inside! I originally heard this expression for a collection of Innisfree polishes that is also made of creme polishes with glitters. I have one of these Innisfree polishes and I'll show it soon on this blog.

Ludurana Quartzo





Final verdict: Yay for "yogurt polishes"! I really like the softness of Ludurana Quartzo. It's really easy to wear and it looks super pretty! Basically, it's a very soft baby blue creme polish with white, purple, and fuchsia tiny glitters. If you missed the essence Fruity collection (you can see swatches here), I think Ludurana Marmorizado collection could be a good subsitute for them. The concept of both collection is very similar. The difference lies in the fact that the Ludurana have different colors of glitters while you have only one for the essence polishes because they wanted to be as close as possible to the real fruit behind each polish.
Application of Quartzo was really easy. I used 2 coats here.




Purchase info
Ludurana polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. They sell internationally (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ludurana Marmorizado are $7 per bottle of 8 mL.

Ludurana polishes can also be purchased from Ninja Polish but they don't sell the Marmorizado collection (at least at the moment). You can follow Ninja Polish on Facebook.


You have read this article BLUE / GLITTER / ludurana with the title Ludurana Quartzo. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/ludurana-quartzo.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana Quartzo"

Post a Comment