Sparkly Butterfly Nails (Pic Heavy)

I'm finally getting around to posting the end design I did with my two toned nails decked out in glitter. I have seen butterfly nails floating around on many nail blogs and have been dying to try them myself. So this was my attempt :)

Nail Art 101 has a great tutorial on how to do butterfly nails but I did mine the long way but drawing each individual segment. I used BYS Black Satin and a nail art brush to draw the outline to my butterfly wings. Then I used the BYS brush to apply more of the black polish as well as using the nail art brush to fill in any gaps. Finally I used a white Konad Nail Art Pen to draw dots on the top section of black and slightly down in to the sections. Originally I wanted to use my dotting tools to make different sized dots but my Revlon White On White was too thin to use :( Finally I topped my nails with a coat of Sally Hansen Mega Shine.

First up in artificial light!

Butterfly Nails in Artificial Light - Right Hand
Butterfly Nails in Artificial Light - Right Hand
Butterfly Nails in Artificial Light - Left Hand
Butterfly Nails in Artificial Light - Left Hand
Ooh and the picture in natural light too! There wasn't much sun out so these are kind of between sun and shade.

Butterfly Nails in Natural Light - Right Hand
Butterfly Nails in Natural Light - Right Hand
Butterfly Nails in Natural Light - Left Hand
Butterfly Nails in Natural Light - Left Hand

Can I just say I LOVE this manicure! My nails looks so pretty and girly lol :) I was surprised at how easy these nails are to do.
You have read this article BUTTERFLY / NAIL ART with the title Sparkly Butterfly Nails (Pic Heavy). You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/sparkly-butterfly-nails-pic-heavy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sparkly Butterfly Nails (Pic Heavy)"

Post a Comment