Lancôme contest

Hello!

I have a huge favour to ask you today!
I am participating in a Lancôme contest and I need your help to get more votes. Could you vote for me, please? Thank you so much!!







The picture I submitted is the following one. I decided to go for a rose pattern because, as you probably all know, this flower is the emblem of Lancôme!
For this manicure, I used 2 coats of KOH Hot Pink 159. And then I stamped with Zoya Sarah using Konad image plate m65. I got this KOH polish from the lovely Crystaliciousss. Thank you~
I'm holding in this picture a travel sized (7 mL) lip gloss from Lancôme Juicy Tubes line. Sorry I can't tell the name of it because it's not written on the tube but it's gorgeous. It leaves a red shimmer on your lips and it feels very moisturizing.
Next time you'll take the plane, take a look at the travel sized make up in duty free shops. There are a lot of great items!




For the Lancôme contest you have to send a picture showing your "Rouge in Love" style featuring either lipstick and/or nail polish. Of course, I've chosed to show my nails rather than my lips :D


This contest is hold by Lancôme Switzerland and only people living in Switzerland can submit an entry. Sorry...However people from all over the word can vote! The contest will be over at the end of May.


In order to vote you have to:

  • Like Lancôme Switzerland's FB page (click here to like it).
  • Follow this link (click here). You will be lead to the contest page.
  • Click on "Francais".
  • You will see my picture. Can you then click on the "heart" button, please? In this way, you'll give me 1 vote!

The person that get the most "likes" will win the entire Lancôme "Rouge in Love" lipstick and "Vernis in Love" polish collection! Isn't it amazing? I can't almost believe it!


Thanks a million if you could vote for me!! If you have a problem finding my picture, drop me a comment here, please. Thank you so much!!
You have read this article koh / KONAD / lancôme / PINK / RED / ZOYA with the title Lancôme contest. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/lancome-contest.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lancôme contest"

Post a Comment