FLORAL PRINTS MEGASTYLE.PH

 Hi guys, I submitted my nail art entry last week on MEGASTYLE.PH . I'm one of the 4 selected finalists, and the 2 winners will be decided thru voting via twitter. That doesn't favor me because even though I have a twitter account, I'm not very much into it..  I only have 2 followers...hehehe... So maybe you guys can help me. If you have a twitter account and you like my entry, just click the link bellow:
Just follow the rules that are stated there.. voting is until May 30. you can vote for your favorite entry.. here's mine.. hope you like it! God Bless
"FLORAL PRINTS"
materials used:
franken "precious white"
different colors of Fab special polish
top coat
Amisy F01 and A59 image plate
You have read this article colorful / floral prints / megastyle.ph / nail art contest with the title FLORAL PRINTS MEGASTYLE.PH. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/05/floral-prints-megastyleph.html. Thanks!

No comment for "FLORAL PRINTS MEGASTYLE.PH"

Post a Comment