Natural looking false nails.

Hi guys! Do you want to have a long natural looking nails in an instant? I know some of you have tried using acrylic nails or gel nails..(there are lots of DIY video tutorial on youtube. check them out.) I haven't attended any seminar, I just watched some of the vid tutorial on youtube and it really helped me a lot.. :)BTW, a while ago I received my 2nd nailart package from Bornprettystore. Jayce sent me some acrylic nail set that includes 1 dappen dish, 2 acrylic nail brush with its own tube container, acrylic liquid, and 3 acrylic powder (clear, white, and pink)


If you wish to purchase these items, they're very affordable and you can get all of them for only $11.83. And you can also avail of the 10 percent discount if you use the code MAEJ61.

Hope you like them guys! God bless
In this photo, the materials I used are nail extensions, transparent acrylic powder, acrylic liquid, nail glue,nail buff, nail phile, white holo glitters, and topcoat.

I really like the finished product, it looks like real nails, If only you don't know that my nails are acrylic you would think that they're real. =)
NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.
You have read this article acrylic nails / born pretty / dappen dish / nail art brush / nail buffer / natural nails / review with the title Natural looking false nails.. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/natural-looking-false-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Natural looking false nails."

Post a Comment