Ancient Pattern Nail art

Hi guys, when I woke up this morning I'm very excited to make a mani using my new image plates.. Here's what I came up with..I used XL image plate "C" for my design. I named it "ANCIENT PATTERN" I really like the color I used in my NOTD. Usually, ancient designs are represented by dark shades, I made mine a brighter, and lighter one...

Here are the 3 nail polishes that I bought last week. The bottles are very cute! ♥
Materials used:
Some nail art that I forgot to post last week.. hehehe
BLUE CAMOUFLAGE
YIN YANG GRAFFITI
My youngest son turned 1 year and 10 months old yesterday! He's very cute right?!!
Hope you like them! God Bless you all!

You have read this article ancient design / ancient pattern / camouflage / NAIL ART / xl c with the title Ancient Pattern Nail art. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/ancient-pattern-nail-art.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ancient Pattern Nail art"

Post a Comment