XL IMAGE PLATES

Hi guys!
How's your day? I'm very excited and happy because I finally received my XL image plates.. I bought XL i.p. A,B,C,D, and I. Here are some swatches I made on a bond paper and a scanned image of the design for you guys to see... I really like them! If you zoom in on the images you will see the details of each design more clearly...:)

Pros:
  • I like the idea of putting all those designs in each image plate.
  • Saves storage space and isn't bulky compared to circular plates which only contains 4 - 8 designs.
  • Well-engraved.
  • The design selections are well picked. I like all the designs.
Cons:
  • the edges are sharp because there is no protective cover tape at the back. But you can always buy some protect stickers.
  • The plastic protector that comes with it is very sticky and easy to tear. It took me some time to remove all the excess marks.
  • Some images are not visible (in letter K).
  • Cleaning takes time because of the large size.
-but all in all. I like them! ☺

XL "K" sample Batman and Ghostbuster Nail art
XL "A" stamp sample
XL "A" image plate
XL "B" stamp sample
XL "B" image plate
XL "C" stamp sample
XL "C" image plate
XL "D" stamp sample
XL "D" image plate
XL "I" stamp sample
XL "I" image plate
XL "K" image plate
XL "K" sample stamp
Hope you like them! God bless
You have read this article batman nail art / ghostbuster nail art / xl a / xl b / xl c / xl d / xl i / xl image plate / xl k with the title XL IMAGE PLATES. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/xl-image-plates.html. Thanks!

No comment for "XL IMAGE PLATES"

Post a Comment