Color to diner for and Konad design

Hello~

I hope you're all doing well!

Today I have a beautiful polish from OPI Touring America Collection (Fall 2011) and this is "Color To Diner For".
When I started painting my nails and before I became a true polishaholic,  I didn't like red polishes because I tought it was a too classical color but I've slowly changed my mind and now I think red polishes are always classy.




Color To Diner For is a gorgeous shimmery red. The shimmer is not that visible in the shade, but you can see it in the sun very well...it has different undertones slightly orange sometimes and also fushia.



I wore it like that for a whole week (yeah 6 days in fact) and then decided to redo my mani with it O_o...and kept it for 1 day and then added a Konad design (M64, stamped with Konad special polish in Blue Pearl).






Final vedict: I think I'm in love with this polish. Of course, it's not a super special and unusual polish but I love it. I love the color and shimmer. Application was flawless and I could keep this mani for 6 day with minor chipping only. I used 3 coats for the pictures, 2 are required for full opacity but I did a 3rd one because I'm a 3-coater I believe.
You have read this article OPI / RED with the title Color to diner for and Konad design. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/color-to-diner-for-and-konad-design.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color to diner for and Konad design"

Post a Comment