Nubar - Polished Chic Collection (Fall 2011)

Hi there~

Have you heard about the new Nubar Collection for fall/winter 2011?
It's called "Polished Chic" and I'm so looking forward to it!
"Eight fashion forward colours for Autumn/Winter 2011. From mossy green Vogue Vert to the deep brown of Edgy Umber. These contemporary colours are perfect for work or party. Every woman can look to the Polished Chic collection to update her look. " (professionalbeauty.co.uk)

No description on Nubar FB page.
A perfect teal crème.

No description on Nubar FB page.

A brick red crème.

No description on Nubar FB page.

No description on Nubar FB page.

A modern pale putty crème.

An updated buff crème.


So this new collection consists of 8 nail polishes and they seem to be all cremes...except Elegant Indigo that seems to be shimmery!




 And again, I would love to thank all my lovely followers! Thank you for supporting me through my blog! I'm over 400 followers! I can't believe it! Thank you so much!!


Reminder: If you haven't entered my giveaway, there is still little time to enter (until the 18th September) and win the whole Catrice Limited Edition "Out Of Space" collection! Click here to enter.

The pictures and descriptions were taken on Nubar FB page.
You have read this article NUBAR with the title Nubar - Polished Chic Collection (Fall 2011). You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/nubar-polished-chic-collection-fall-2011.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nubar - Polished Chic Collection (Fall 2011)"

Post a Comment