Random Post

Hi guys, Yesterday my cousin came over to our place and asked me to put acrylic extensions on her nails (these are the acrylic set that I received from bornprettystore).
Materials Used:
Caronia "First Crush"
etude house "pp 907"
white and black special polish
BM 208 and B23
sally hansen base + top coat
Here's before and after I applied acrylic nails on my cousin's nails..
Last Saturday, a good friend of mine Melvin and her wife Irish visited me. Here's our pictures.
cloe,irish,melvin,kaze,jaem,me,jamir, and my husband ryan☺
Jaem,Cloe,my Sis, and Jamir
Jamir and Kaze
I also made a nailart for Irish.
And here's my NOTD! hope you like them.. God bless!!
DECK OF CARDS
materilas used:
china glaze "happy go lucky"
china glaze "heli-yum"
white & black special polish
image plate: BM20 & konad m48
sally hansen base + top coat

You have read this article acrylic nails / asian inspired / bm 20 / bm 208 / cards / CHINA GLAZE / deck of cards / konad m48 with the title Random Post. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/random-post.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Random Post"

Post a Comment