Something Special

Hi guys,
I removed my recent acrylic nails... I'm so inlove and I really like my new nail extension which came from bornpretty. I received a lot of compliments when they saw it.. It perfecly curved in C shape. Thank you very much bornpretty store! If you like to buy nail art stuffs you can visit their site by clicking HERE. 
You can buy this nail tip for only $4.95 you will also get 10% percent discount just by typing the code MAEJ61..

indoor shot
outdoor shot


P.S

I want to thank my husband who's always there for me.. He supported me in everything and even with my hobbies. I have always been fascinited with photography.. Guess what..
he gave me a Nikon D3100 DSLR camera as a special gift.. I really like it.. thanks bhabhe and I love you very much! :)
Some of my shots.. ☺
cold water
sunset
Our vintage NIKON L135 AF 1984 camera,
originally owned by Steven Seagal (given to my husband's cousin by steven seagal way back 80's still functioning. =)
Jamir holding
Our vintage NIKON L135 AF 1984 camera.
You have read this article acrylic nails / born pretty / nail tip / nikon d3100 / review with the title Something Special. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/09/something-special.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Something Special"

Post a Comment