Make-up Session + Nailart

Make up session with my cousin Joyce and my sister Moelyn.Yesterday was the last day of a long weekend vacation (due to official holidays). I called my cousin Joyce yesterday and told her to come over to our house. Just for fun, we had a make up session (cosmetics), then took pictures of ourselves afterwards. Yay, tomorrow is already the 1st day of September. Two more months before Halloween.. We're so excited... I guess our excitement is very evident judging by our make up! Hehehe... here's the outcome of our fun and daring make up session!. I'm not a pro when it comes to make up application but I did my best... I find it relaxing and fun because I really like it..

Btw, I also made a mani for my friend rose.. :D
Hope you guys like them! God Bless
You have read this article halloween / jack / make up / NAIL ART / tiger with the title Make-up Session + Nailart. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/08/make-up-session-nailart.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Make-up Session + Nailart"

Post a Comment