Falling Leaves

Yesterday it was a tiring day for me because the weather here is humid.. And while I'm browsing the net, I saw some photos of autumn nail art, I decided to use them as my concept for my next mani .. Here is what I came up with.. I think it is very fashionable. I really like the umbrella design I used in my mani.
I want it to have a different twist, not just the conventional leaves design. Hope you like it. God bless
Materials Used:
Here's my inspiration. photos from the internet
You have read this article autumn / caronia / dotting tool / ESSENCE / etude house / fall / jessica pumpkin nail polish / KONAD / mac / umbrella with the title Falling Leaves. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/08/falling-leaves.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Falling Leaves"

Post a Comment