Lolly-pop!

Hi there~

I hope you're all doing well.
As told you in my previous article, I got some samples from Nail de Royale, an online shop where you can buy some great nail polishes (Zoya, Nubar, Essie, OPI, Orly, CND,...) and some cool nail art products.

So today, I'll present Lolly (Zoya). This polish is from Zoya Mod Mattes Collection (Summer 2011). This is a "bold, saturated medium magenta pink cream with a velvety matte finish" according to Zoya.

Lolly (Zoya), 2 coats, with flash

I must addmit I've never been a matte lover but this may be because I've never tried any matte before (only semi matte which I do like very much). But, you know, I've never been really attracted to it...
However, I've completely changed my mind since I've tried the lovely Lolly. It looks really cool on your nails. I think you have to try matte polish to really enjoy them. I think I'm hooked now... ;D
The final look is really smooth and soft when you touch it. But the application was a little difficult. Out of 10 nails, I had to redo 3. I used a base coat on every nails but then on the 3 nails I did again, I skipped the base coat step and application seemed a little easier.
On the other hand, it's been 3 days since I'm wearing Lolly and still no chips. So the lasting power is not bad at all for a matte polish.

Lolly (Zoya), 2 coats, shade

Lolly (Zoya), 2 coats, with flash


I then also added some stamping. I used Konad image plate m69 and Sarah (Zoya) to stamp. Sarah is bright shimmery red. You can see its swatch here.

Lolly (Zoya) stamped with Sarah (Zoya)


And a small add-on on my Nail de Royale package.


As I said, they sell nail polishes and nail art products. I showed you the purple glitters and green stars in a previous post. As suggested by Serendipitously from Mommy Does Her Nails, the purple glitters might be great to use to do a franken polish. I might have to try this...no...I want to try this!

And some words about the nail art brush. I've tried it and it's perfect to creat nice and pretty nail arts. The brush is easy to use and really thin so that you can draw very thin lines very easily. 

Nail art stiper brush in Burgundy Wine color

There is a great variety of colors and each bottle costs $2.99 (7.5 mL).

*Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article KONAD / PINK / ZOYA with the title Lolly-pop!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/08/lolly-pop.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lolly-pop!"

Post a Comment