Splatter Art Technique + Tutorial

Hi guys just a quick post!

I got this idea from Enamel Girl Kay, check her blog for dry water marble tutorial.. It's very fun and easy to do.. :) I really enjoyed doing this design.. When I was in high school, we were thought this kind of brush technique but I can't remember what it's called so I named it "Splatter Art Technique".
Btw, here's my version. I will probably do more design. Enjoy!

SPLATTER ART TECHNIQUE

TUTORIAL
CLICK IMAGE TO ZOOM-IN

RETRO STYLE
Hope you like it! God bless..


You have read this article bm 203 / caronia / splat / tutorial with the title Splatter Art Technique + Tutorial. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2011/08/splatter-art-technique-tutorial.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Splatter Art Technique + Tutorial"

Post a Comment