Beauty of Milani

Hi guys! Here are some swatches and nail art that I made this past week. I love my new milani nail polish and nail art plate! ( thanks hubby for that). he likes the color of the bolting blue, (suites my skin tone). I also tried the garnet gems, neon lites, feisty flames and blackberry baby.. I like them a lot. 3 more to go.. :)
SPIRAL LACES
materials used:
milani "bolting blue"
china glaze "sci-fi"
konad white s.p
A-59 image plate
avon top coat
I also made a nail art for my cousin in law last chinese new year, before she went back to Swindon... (miss you ate grace).
P.S.
thank you for all the comments, tags and to my new followers... if you want me to follow back just post a comment on my comment box.. thank you!
stay tuned♡
You have read this article a54 / a59 / a60 / chinese / fairytale / milani blackberry baby / milani bolting blue / milani feisty flames / milani garnet gems / milani nail polish / milani neon lites / p49 / vintage with the title Beauty of Milani. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/01/beauty-of-milani.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beauty of Milani"

Post a Comment