Step By Step: Glittery Blue Gradient with Geometic Design

This is my Step By Step for the glittery gradient with geometric design manicure I did yesterday.

What you will need:

  • Nail Polish - dark blue - Maybelline Denim Dash
  • Nail Polish - pastel blue - Maybelline Party Blue
  • Nail Polish - glitter topcoat - BYS Starlette
  • Nail Polish - White for stamping - Konad Special Polish White
  • Top Coat - Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat
  • Nail Polish Remover
  • Stamper
  • Scraper
  • Konad Image Plate - M24
  • Sponges
  • Cotton Wipes

Step 1: Apply your base coat and then the pastel blue nail polish. I used two thin coats of Maybelline Party Blue.



Step 2: Once your base colour is completely dry sponge your dark blue onto the top half of each of your nails. I used Maybelline Denim Dash.



Step 3: Then when the sponged nail polish is dry stamp the geometric design up the middle of each of your nails. I used the geometric design on Konad image plate M24.

Unfortunately I only took photo's of my index finger and this happened to be the one where I stuffed up the design!
 

Step 4: Ensure the stamped design is dry and then apply a glitter top coat to the top 2/3 of each of your nails. I used BYS Starlette for my glitter coat.

 


Step 5: Clean up any mess you made and from the painting, sponging and stamping.

 

Step 6: Finally apply a thick top coat to your nails. I used Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.


And there you have it, a glittery gradient with a geometric design. You can alternate the colours you choose as well as the design you stamp.
You have read this article STEP BY STEP with the title Step By Step: Glittery Blue Gradient with Geometic Design. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/01/step-by-step-glittery-blue-gradient.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Step By Step: Glittery Blue Gradient with Geometic Design"

Post a Comment