Scotch Tape Nails: Modelista On Location - Berlin with Triangle Base

I wanted to play around with scotch tape nail designs and decided to start with something simple. So using my Modelista On Location - Berlin manicure as my base colour I decided to do a triangle base mani.



Using the Scotch Tape method I cut the scotch tape into triangles like below.

 
Then I stuck the tape onto my nails and applied Revlon Silver Screen. After removing the tape I added a top coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat. The final design is shown in the photo's below which were taken in artificial light.



I have a tutorial on the Scotch Tape method that can be found here: How To: Scotch Tape Nails.

I did this design very quickly and would have preferred the triangles to be more defined but I still like it. The black and silver look amazing together and although you can't see it the black base has gorgeous microglitter that shines surrounding the silver.  So that was my first Scotch Tape manicure and already my mind is filling with many other designs!
You have read this article NAIL ART / SCOTCH TAPE with the title Scotch Tape Nails: Modelista On Location - Berlin with Triangle Base. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/01/scotch-tape-nails-modelista-on-location.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Scotch Tape Nails: Modelista On Location - Berlin with Triangle Base"

Post a Comment