Ludurana multichrome - Emocionante

Hello!

First of all I'd like to wish you all a happy new year and all the best you could desire for 2012!! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all of you, who came here on my blog to read, comment on my posts or to just look at my swatches. Sincerely, thank you!

In terms of polish trend, flakies and duo/multichromes seem to be the trendiest this year!
So let's start this year with an amazing multichrome polish, Emocionante by Ludurana. Most of you must be familiar with this brand by now but if you don't know, Ludurana is a 3 Free Brazilian brand that have amazing holo, flaky and multichrome lines. They will also launch a new awesome duochrome line in January. So stay tuned!









As you can see here, it's also quite sparkly!


Final verdict: There are so many colors in it! This is sincerely amazing! The color shift is very quick. I mean, you move your nails and your immediately see another color! This is really fun!
The main colors are a deep blue and purple and under a cloudy sky or in the sade, you'll see the red part of Emocionante showing up the most. 
In terms of color shift, it looks like Ozotic 504, which I swatched here. I had the impression while wearing Emocionante that the red/pink in it showed most than in Ozotic 504 but I'll do a proper side-by-side comparison to be sure and to see the differences (if there are any).
This polish is very opaque. I used here 2 coats (without any dark base color) but 1 could nearly be enough. I didn't try to stamp with it but as it posses the same properties as Ludurana Show, I guess it also work with it. I'll try that later. 


Purchase info:
Ludurana polishes can be purchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Ludurana  and Lynnderella polishes,  awesome nail polish brands.They sell internationally and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook. Ludurana multichrome and holographic polishes are $14, and flakies $7. The flaky line will soon be discontinued so don't miss your chance to get your favorites :D


 *Product in this post was sent by the company/PR for my honest review*
You have read this article BLUE / ludurana / multichrome / PURPLE with the title Ludurana multichrome - Emocionante. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/01/ludurana-multichrome-emocionante.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Ludurana multichrome - Emocionante"

Post a Comment