A England The Legends Collection: Bottle Spam!

Hello!!

I had an enormous and glorious surprise when I came back home tonight: 4 polishes from A England The Legends Collection were waiting for me!! :D

A England is really getting one of my favorite brands because Adina's polishes are simply gorgeous and because they are inspired from great legends and this brings such a classy atmosphere that you have the impression each polish is a real gem.

The Legend Collection is inspired by the story of Saint George and the dragon. This collection is a holographic collection!

I can't resist to post some bottle pictures before showing you them on my nails!

l-r: Saint George, Princess Sabra, Princess Tears, Order Of The Garter.

l-r: Saint George, Princess Sabra, Princess Tears, Order Of The Garter.

Saint George.
Saint George is a gorgeous deep teal holographic polish. The color is really deep and powerful, just as the knight George in the legend.


Princess Sabra (Tristam eyes).
Princess Sabra is a breathtaking golden taupe holograpic polish in the bottle. However on my nails (pictures to come soon), I see it as a green olive with a golden base. It's really stunning and beautiful! This color is really unique and difficult to describe! I've never seen such a polish!!
The second name of this polish is Tristam Eyes, in reference to Adina's lovely kitty, Tristam.



Princess Tears.
Princess Tears is a silvered lilac holographic polish. It looks so pretty and delicate!

Order Of The Garter.
And finally here is Order Of The Garter, an ocean blue holographic polish. It's really sparkly with a nice purple/pink shimmer and I've got the impression when I turn the bottle in my hands I can see some green. We'll see that in more details when I try it on my nails!

I'm so happy with these polishes. They already look amazing on the pictures I saw however they look 1000 times more beautiful IRL! And I cannot wait to try them all. Now I have a Princess Sabra on my nails and I'm in love! Full post will come tomorrow or Thursday so stay tuned!


Purchase info
A-England polishes can be purchased directly from A-England website. It is interesting to note that shipping is free worldwide. You can visit A-England on Facebook.  The Legends are not on the site yet but you can order them by sending an email to Adina at hello@a-england.co.uk and tell her the colors you want! :D A-England polishes can also be puchased from Llarowe. This is the US stockist for Glitter Gal, Ozotic, A England, Hits, Lynnderella, and Ludurana polishes.They sell internationally  (except Italy) and have an awesome customer service. You can visit Llarowe on Facebook

 *Products in this post were sent for my honest review*
You have read this article A-england / BLUE / GOLD / GREEN / holo / PURPLE / teal with the title A England The Legends Collection: Bottle Spam!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/01/a-england-legends-collection-bottle-spam.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A England The Legends Collection: Bottle Spam!"

Post a Comment