Catrice - Salsa Cubana

Hello dear readers!

This will be a quick post about the polish I bought from the recent Catrice LE Cucuba. This polish is called Salsa Cubana and it's a coral creme.







Final verdict: It's a very cute polish, soft and bright at the same time (I know it seems contradictory...). In really life, it's a tad brighter than what you can see here. I've already worn this polish twice because I think it's a great color for summer! The color may be not so unique but strangly I have nothing close to it in my stash so I'm super happy I got it! The formula is a bit thick, a bit too thick for my taste but application is still easy. I used here 2 coats.
 
 
These last few days I took a lot of pictures of different polishes and manicures so wait a little until I go through all the pictures and I'll show you lots of different things! until then, take care!


Purchase info:
Catrice nail polishes are sold in drugstores in Europe. If you live in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sprain, Portugal or Croatia, you can search for a store that sells Catrice polishes here.
You have read this article catrice / coral / PINK with the title Catrice - Salsa Cubana . You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/09/catrice-salsa-cubana.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Catrice - Salsa Cubana "

Post a Comment