Abstract art with OPI and Konad

Hello!

I did an funny manicure using OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls (2 coats), which is my absolute favorite white polish. It's not 100% white, it has a light touch of grey in it. I sponged also some grey, Catrice ASHley, to have a grungy base pattern. And then I stamped with Konad image plate m72 with Konad special black polish.
Here is the result.
 
 

I don't why the picture looks a bit blurry. Click on it to view it correctly, please.
 
 
And here is how it looked without the stamp.
 
 
 
I had a lot of fun doing this manicure. It's quite easy to do and very original and eye-catchy! I love black and white manicures. It's classic yet creative :D
 
You have read this article BLACK / catrice / GREY / KONAD / OPI with the title Abstract art with OPI and Konad. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/09/abstract-art-with-opi-and-konad.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Abstract art with OPI and Konad"

Post a Comment