SNB Graffiti Nails

Hello!
 
I did this manicure as part of the Sunday Nail Battle, which is organised by Odile from Odile Sacoche, and Andreia from 10tubes, with also the participation of Pshiiit, whose you must all know!
 
The theme of this week was Graffiti nails and we had to use neon polishes.
So here is what I came up with.
 
 

As we had to use neon polishes, I took out of my draw the mini set of neon polishes that OPI has recently launched. There are 4 colors in it: yellow (Ridiculously Yellow), orange (Formidably Orange), pink (Riotously Pink), and purple (Seriously Purple) plus a white base polish and a clear top coat.
 
For the first manicure I tried, I used the mani I showed you yesterday as a base. You can see it HERE. I wanted to recreate a sort of a wall...
Then I wanted to do a splatter mani with the neon polishes but I didn't have any straw at home. So I dediced to use a pen instead. I had seen someone using it to in nail art. Sorry I don't remember where I saw this so I cannot credit. If someone knows, tell me, please, and I'll add it here.
 


 
 
Here is  a small tutorial to show you how I did it.
 
 
 
 
The second manicure I tried. I first applied a base coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a white base and then I randomly applied some drops of neon on top to create a pattern. When it was dried, I stamped with Konad special polish in black and image plate m72.
 


 
 
Haha I would never wear such manicures to go out. It's too exuberant for me but it was fun to do as part of the Sunday Nail Battle! :D
 
 
 
 
You can see the participations of all the girls in the comment section of Odile, 10 tubes, and Pshiiit.
You have read this article KONAD / neon / OPI / ORANGE / PINK / PURPLE / tutorial / white / YELLOW with the title SNB Graffiti Nails. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/09/snb-graffiti-nails.html. Thanks!

No comment for "SNB Graffiti Nails"

Post a Comment