OPI Black spotted over neon

Hello!


I have a fun combination to share with you. I wore it a few weeks ago but couldn't find the time to post it. I bought the OPI neon mini set called "outrageous neon". This set contains 4 neon polishes in yellow (Ridiculously Yellow), orange (Formidably Orange), pink (Riotously Pink), and purple (Seriously Purple) plus a white base and a top coat.
 
I wore Ridiculously Yellow for 2 days on its own and I enjoyed it a lot, which seems quite incredible for me because I usually don't wear such eye-catchy polishes! And then I added one coat of OPI Black Spotted on top and wore it for a few more days like that :D
 




 


I will do a full post about the OPI neon polishes when I have time. In summary, you have to apply first a white base polish. I didn't use the white that comes in the mini OPI set because I think it's difficult to apply. The OPI neons are easy to apply, except the purple, which is a bit more difficult to manage. So here, I applied one easy coat of Ridiculously Yellow over a white base and then added a coat of Black Spotted. You can see more details about Black Spotted here.
 
I am super happy with this yellow neon! I like it a lot and it's such an unsual color for me! I had a  lot of remarks (nice remarks :D ) when I wore it! and I think Black Spotted looks great over it!
 
 
Purchase info:
OPI polishes can be purchased in professional nail salons, certains pharmacies, and beauty supplies.
For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
 
You have read this article BLACK / neon / OPI / spotted / YELLOW with the title OPI Black spotted over neon. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/09/opi-black-spotted-over-neon.html. Thanks!

No comment for "OPI Black spotted over neon"

Post a Comment