Mixing With Summer Shades

I couldn't decide which of the other two Essie minis I bought to use. So in traditional nail polish lover fashion I decided to use both!

I used a base coat of Sally Hansen Triple Strong. I used two coats of Essie Smooth Sailing on my index and middle fingers. Then I used two coats of Meet Me At Sunset on my thumb, ring and pinkie fingers. I applied them on the opposite set on fingers on my other hand. I topped them all off with Revlon Colorstay top coat.

And here come the pictures!

Summer Shades in Artificial Light
Summer Shades in Artificial Light
 I just got this in before the sun went down!

Summer Shades in Natural Light
Summer Shades in the Shade
I really loved this combo. The bright jelly goodness of Meet Me At Sunset contrasted amazingly against the gorgeous blue shimmery amazingness that is Smooth Sailing. I still can't decide which one of these to wear as a full mani first!
You have read this article NAIL ART with the title Mixing With Summer Shades. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/07/mixing-with-summer-shades.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Mixing With Summer Shades"

Post a Comment