Clip-on Hair Extensions Review / Tutorial

Hi guys! I just received another product from Bornpretty! I'm excited to make a tutorial for it, and I think this is one of my favorite! A 22" clip on hair extension. 
The package includes the following: click picture to zoom-in
 clip detail
close-up view






 Here's how to use them:
  1. Start out with dry straight hair and have your extensions ready.
  2. Raise your hair up. Take about an inch of your hair starting from your hairline.
  3. Unclip the hair extension.
  4. Snap it on your hair. Continue until you reach the top half of your head.
  5. Part hair on the side, and clip in the very small welfs. The ones that only have 1 clip. Repeat on the other side.

TADA!!!
Style as desired!! Surprise your friend with your new look!!!
finished product
 My personal opinion about bornpretty hair clip extension.
* stylish long hair extension that looks natural. 
*very fashionable.
*this hair extension is a perfect choice to give your hair an instant additional length.
*smooth and straight
*blends with your natural hair.
*easy to use.
Hope you like it! God bless
 NOTE: This product was sent to me as a gift. I made this review based on my own ideas and preference on how to use them. My opinions about the quality of the said products are based on my personal judgements and the outcome of my usage.
You have read this article review / tutorial with the title Clip-on Hair Extensions Review / Tutorial. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/07/clip-on-hair-extensions-review-tutorial.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Clip-on Hair Extensions Review / Tutorial"

Post a Comment