Indigo Illusion and Rhinestones

I wanted to change up my previous mani but I was in a lazy mood and was looking for something simple. I decided to go with rhinetones since they're quick and easy to use.

I used some light green rhinestones from a mixed rhinestone wheel I bought off ebay.  I applied some Seche Vite to my nail and then using a wooden cuticle stick applied them to my nail. Then I sealed the rhinestones on my nail with a coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat.


Here come the pictures!

Indigo Illusion with Rhinestones in Artificial Light
Indigo Illusion with Rhinestones in Artificial Light
Indigo Illusion with Rhinestones in Artificial Light
 And then in natural light.

Indigo Illusion with Rhinestones in Natural Light
Indigo Illusion with Rhinestones in the Shade

I like how quick and easy this was to do but the only problem was the colour shift :( When my nails have shifted to green or gold the rhinestones suit my nails perfectly but when they shift to purple it doesn't match as well. Oh well, a line of rhinestones as an accent nail is my favourite wait to change up my mani!
You have read this article NAIL ART / RHINESTONES with the title Indigo Illusion and Rhinestones. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/07/indigo-illusion-and-rhinestones.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Indigo Illusion and Rhinestones"

Post a Comment