Dollish Polish!

Hello!

I have a haul post today! I had the opportunity to buy some Dollish Polish some time ago but I realized I haven't shown them (except for Hylian Princess that you can see here) yet. In fact I have this post in my draft for several weeks and I don't know why I haven't posted it yet...
By the way, have you heard Dollish Polishes will also be sold at Llarowe? So this post is a way to celebrate it!
Without further ado here are 7 minis I bought :D




Hylian Princess (swatched here) and The Hero Of Time are part of the Zelda duo polishes! Yes, you heard it well, Zelda inspired polishes!! I'm such a Zelda fan, I couldn't pass on these ones! And I also love the Mario polish!! yeah, yeah, I'm also a Super Mario fan as well!! Urban Camo has matte yellow micro glitters!



Drop. Your. Sword. is a creamy baby blue polish packed with gold glitters. Heart of Glass is a crazyily gorgeous holo glitter polish. It looks amazing in the sun! And Expecto Patronum is a creamy polish with teal glitters.


Hylian Princess.

The Hero Of Time.

Urban Camo.

It's a Me Mario!

Drop.Your.Sword.

Heart of Glass.

Expecto Patronum. Can you see? there are even some flakies in there!


I'm so happy with all these polishes! Their quality seem really great! I cannot wait to try them!
I also received polishes from Cheeying who writes at Inky Polisholicious. Thank you so much! I love all the polishes! Here is what she sent me! And go and have a look at her blog because she writes great posts and does some wonderful comparison posts  ;D

Nubar Indigo Illusion, Reclaim, and Iris Dust.

Tony Moly GS10 Pinky Star, GS09 Shooting Star, GS08 Mily Way.


These Tony Moly polishes are part of their Galaxy collection! I love these polishes so much!! They look super pretty!! They are really creamy so it's difficult to take close up pictures of the glitters.

Tony Moly GS10 Pinky Star.

Tony Moly GS09 Shooting Star.

Tony Moly GS08 Mily Way.

Innisfree 봄녹차 요거트 82, and Sasatinnie.
Innisfree is the brand that calls their polishes packed with glitters in a creme base "yogurt polishes" lol.  And this Sasatinnie is a gorgeous flakie polish!
Innisfree 봄녹차 요거트 82 (봄녹차 요거트  means spring green tea yogurt)
Sasatinnie.
And some candies!! nom nom...

She also sent me DS Elegance and DS Diamond. I'll show pictures of these gorgeous holo polishes soon!

And I also got some Illamasqua in the mail from Rachel from Polished Criminails. Thank you so much, girls!! :D

I hope you liked this haul post. I'll show you them on my nails as soon as possible!

Purchase info
Dollish Polishes can be purchased from Dollish shop or Llarowe. You can follow Dollish Pollish and Llarowe on Facebook here and here, respectively.
You have read this article CHINA GLAZE / dollish polish / glitters / tony moly with the title Dollish Polish!. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/07/dollish-polish.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dollish Polish!"

Post a Comment