Candeo South St. sandwiched

Hello!!
How do you like sandwich manicures? I personnally like them a lot because they allow you to wear crazy glitters in a softer way!

For this manicure I used Candeo Colors South St., OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!, and Catrice Have An Ice Day. I started with 3 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!, then I applied 1 thin coat of Catrice Have An Ice Day, followed by 1 thin coat of Candeo Colors South St.. Finally I added 2 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! to sandwich the glitters from South St.
I added Have An Ice Day to create some tiny sparkles in the background of my nails but eventually they didn't show up in the final result. I should have used only 1 final coat of Don't Touch My Tutu! to see them but I prefered the look with 2 coats to tone down the glitters.








And here is a bottle close up shot of Candeo South St.!



Final verdict: I love this manicure! It looks really soft and it's an easy way to wear colorful glitters! Glitters in Candeo South St. are really bright, vibrant, and metallic but when you sandwich them between a white jelly they become pastel! It looks completely different! Here I used only 1 coat of glitters and I applied on purpose a very thin layer because I prefer the look with scarce glitters. I first applied a normal coat but I thought there were too many glitters so I redid it. I love the variety of glitters in South St: you have blue, green, yellow, white, and purple glitters in square, hex, and bar shapes! Most of them are of the same size, except some larger purple squares! I really love this polish! I think I will redo this manicure quite often!


Purchase info
Candeo polishes can be purchased from Candeo Colors. You can follow Candeo Colors on Facebook.  Candeo are also sold on Llarowe. You can follow Llarowe on Facebook.
OPI polishes can be purchased at professional nail salons. For Switzerland, you can search for licensed retailers here.
Catrice nail polishes are sold in drugstores in Europe. If you live in Germany, Austria, Switzerland or Croatia, you can search for a store that sells Catrice polishes here.
You have read this article candeo / catrice / GLITTER / JELLY / OPI with the title Candeo South St. sandwiched. You can bookmark this page URL http://ojezevki.blogspot.com/2012/07/candeo-south-st-sandwiched.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Candeo South St. sandwiched"

Post a Comment